Account Executive / Brand Ambassador
Are you a competitive person? Do you enjoy selling and working with locally-owned businesses? Do you love meeting new people and prospecting for the next opportunity? If so, then this may be the role for you. Mid-West Family in Springfield-IL is looking for an Account Executive to help local businesses grow by selling them the best advertising solution for their individual business needs.
Candidates should have strong communication skills, excel in prospecting or finding new business, being able to present multiple products or services at the same time, have above average computer skills, enjoy working in a very dynamic fast paced business environment, and be willing to become part of our people-focused growth culture. The individual(s) hired for this role will report to our Director of Sales & Business Development and work closely with other team managers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain a full pipeline of qualified prospects at all times
- Lead with Insights and engage prospects in business conversations
- Uncover desired business results for each prospect
- Present the best solution based on desired business results
- Discuss expectations and measurement and ensure the proposed solution will deliver ROI for the customer
- Gain agreement to proceed with prospects
- Work with all team members to help achieve cross-departmental goals
- Excel in developing new customers
- Advertising customers receive strong return on investment
- Exceed business development goals
- Upsell current customers
- AE moves each prospect along toward the best solution
- AE turns account management over to support
- AE has a full pipeline of prospects at all times (tracked and reported to direct supervisor)
- Reliable, capable of handling daily deadlines and key job functions in a dynamic fast paced business environment
- The individual must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and have the ability to adapt to multiple programs
- Previous experience in the broadcast industry is helpful but not required because we will train the right person to work with us and fit into our culture
- 2+ years of sales experience is preferred but not required
Salary and Benefits:
- Full-time employment status
- Salary negotiable
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k (when eligible)
If this role sounds like you, please email your cover letter resume to our Director of Sales & Business Development, Rob Zavitka.
Mid-West Family is an equal opportunity employer, embraces diversity, and encourages all to apply. The vision for Mid-West Family is to be the long-term multi-media and marketing thought leaders in the areas we serve by directing the community conversations with “all channel marketing” to grow local businesses, create content, and to profit accordingly, thus growing shareholder value. Our mission is to create customers each day.